Dummiez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dummiez

For all your role-playing needs (:

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
RULES!....REMEMBER THEM!
Hello, this is Frozen speaking..Is this thing working? I dunno okay anyways. DON'T PISS ANYONE OFF. You'll regret it c': <3 -Jen
I would like to welcome our newest member, jaipho! -Hijiki
If you have any questions, PM one of the Admins, or just post an thread. We will help you as soon as we can (: -Frozo.
Be sure to check the archives in the chat just in case! ~Luna
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Frozen
~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Vote_lcap1~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Voting_bar1~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Vote_rcap1 
Luna
~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Vote_lcap1~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Voting_bar1~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Vote_rcap1 
Hijiki
CouchFlip
Dustiletto
HiThereKids
~Ikeypoo
InsaneCultist
lizAArd
~Lucina
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Crimson Character Names
~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:24 pm by Frozen

» ~Maplestory Season 1~
~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:26 pm by Frozen

» The Moon has set.
~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:47 pm by Frozen

» i leik dem potatosticks

» *-~.LOL.~-*

» {Elements}
~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:09 am by Frozen

» Cliff Party c':
~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:20 pm by Frozen

» « Le Cirque de Rêves »
~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:52 pm by Frozen

» Frozen's ice has melted.
~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:19 pm by Frozen

Poll
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~Maplestory Season 1~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Frozen
Queen of Ice
Queen of Ice
Frozen

Mesorz : 221702
Pesos : 3

~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

( Kristy's role-play c: We decided to start the fuck over!)

~MAPLESTORY~
(Based off a game. LOL)

Rules:
-Only one job per character
-Fighting is absolutely allowed. Deaths are also allowed.
-Romance is allowed but don't go too far.
-Don't make your characters 'godly'.
-You may have as many characters as you want.
-Only one mount allowed per character.
- You can curse all the fuck you want.

Storyline:
You were one of the many chosen ones. A very evil mage named 'Black Mage' has taken over maple world, creating monsters, separating towns, and causing chaos throughout the maple world. You were chosen......chosen to become very strong, form an alliance with other strong ones, and defeat the Black Mage to save the world.

Jobs:
~Warriors~
Hero (Uses a 2-Handed Sword and holy power)
Paladin (Uses a 2-Handed Axe and holy power)
Dark Knight (Uses a spear and dark power)

~Magicians~
Arch Magician (Fire/Poison) (Uses a staff/wand and deals with fire and poison magic)
Arch Magician (Ice/Lightning) (Uses a staff/wand and deals with ice and lighting magic)
Bishop (Uses a staff/wand and deals with holy power)

~Archer~
Bow Master (Uses a bow + arrows to shoot monsters with arrows)
Marksman (Uses a crossbow + arrows to shoot monsters with arrows)

~Thief~
Night Lord (Uses a claw + stars and throws them at monsters)
Shadower (Uses a dagger and does close combat with monsters)
Dual Blader (Uses a dagger and katara to do close combat with monsters)

~Pirate~
Buccaneer (Uses knucklers and fist fights with monsters)
Corsair (Uses a gun + bullets to shoot monsters with bullets)
Cannon Master (Uses a cannon to shoot bombs at monsters)

~Hero~
Aran (Uses a polearm and ice power + close combat to kill monsters)
Evan (Uses a staff/wand to control a dragon which has all magic skill elements)
Mercedes (Uses 2 crossbow guns to shoot magic arrows at monsters)
Phantom (Uses a cane + cards to summon skills/monsters to battle monsters)
Luminous (Uses a shining rod + an orb to control his/her power. They have a light + dark power)

~Citizen~
Demon Slayer (Uses a 1-Handed Mace/Axe and dark power + a force shield for protection)
Battle Mage (Uses a staff and dark power)
Wild Hunter (Uses a crossbow + arrows to shoot monsters. Also comes with a jaguar mount. Wild hunters cannot choose a different mount. Wild hunters can summon monsters if caught in a trap)
Mechanic (Uses a machine as a mount that shoots bullets at monsters. Also has other machinery like a teleporter.)

(FOR MORE INFORMATION, I'D GOOGLE THESE MAPLESTORY JOBS.)

Mounts:
Wolf
Turtle
Frog
Owl
Unicorn
Horse
Chicken

Homes:
~Henesys; A peaceful, calm town. However, it's quite popular. It has a wide variety of shops, perfect for beginners that are just starting their journey to defeat the Black Mage.

~Kerning; A loud, always busy town. It is known for it's subway that leads to a very large mall. If you enter the station though, you'll find a path leading to the swamps.

~Orbis; A floating town. It floats on clouds that never fall down. It's in the middle of the maple world and has many different ships that are connected to different locations.

~Ludibrium; A town made totally out of toys and legos. It's a very kind-friendly town and has a very big clock tower. It is said that the clock tower leads to the deepest parts of Ludibrium that contains a very evil floating clock monster, summoned by the Black Mage.

~Leafre; This town isn't very crowded. It is said to be the old place where dragons used to once life. It's a very small town and the monsters there are very powerful. It is also said that if you grow these so called 'Dragon Wings', you can fly everywhere. It is a very dangerous quest to get them.

~Mu Lung; This town is very, very beautiful. Filled with cherry blossom trees that grow peaches. This town is said to be very crowded with pandas. If you go outside of this town, you may run into peach-stealing monkeys that WILL attack you if you try to take a peach.

~Amoria; This town is very popular and is filled with many couples. This town is where all the marriages take place. It is very pretty and doesn't have any powerful monsters.

~Ariant; This place is just like a desert. It has very strong heat waves and is barely populated at all.

~Aquarium; This is an underwater town. It's filled with many fishes and is home to many sea animals. It isn't very popular since it is underwater.

Pets:
Dog ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 154vy2t
Fox ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 2pqkuwi
Bunny ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 2s154ly
Cat ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 2i9ouio
Mors (The controller of Death) ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 28lqr8j
Metus (The controller of Fear) ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 16hylv
Invidia (The controller of Jealousy) ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 55oxo0
Pink Bean ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 33tkl6v
Seal ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 5xk6tz
Unicorn ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 350s0nl

~Form~
Character Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Home:
Pet:

Towns (ISN'T NEEDED. IT'S JUST SOME MORE INFO. IT IS NOT FOR YOUR CHARACTER TO LIVE IN. READ IF YOU WANT):
~Ellinia; A town in which is entirely made out of very tall trees. This town is filled with many fairies that protect the town. Also known for having a ship connecting Victoria Island (Which has the towns of Kerning, Henesys, Ellinia, Perion, and Sleepywood) and Orbis. Beware though; the ship gets attacked by Balrogs during the night...

~Perion; This is believed to be the place where all warriors from around Maple World have been gathered. It's full of rocky mountains.

~Sleepywood; The town which connects the rest of the towns in Victoria Island. This town is RIGHT in the middle of Victoria Island, and is very dangerous. It's very quiet and also has a sauna in which you can relax in. It has a very deep cave and leads to the strongest monster in Victoria Island, the Balrog.

~Temple of Time; A place connected to Leafre. This is the most dangerous place in all of Maple World. In order to proceed through the whole temple, you must complete many quests. At the very end of the temple lies the Black Mage's strongest monster.... the Pink Bean. If you manage to kill it, a door will appear that leads to the Black Mage. Good luck.

Current characters c':
Emerald [Jen]
Nelmo [Jen]
Luna [Kristy]
Gero [Kristy]
Wren [Sydni]
Minori [Sydni]

Last edited by Hijiki on Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:29 am; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong storyline. The one previously was just a second season of this rp....so I changed it back to the first season... lol. My bad :c ~Luna, Added towns and pictures of pets ~Luna, Removed 'Double Posting' Rule -Frozen, Added minor stuff. ~Luna)
Back to top Go down
https://dummiez.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Luna
Guardian of the Night Sky
Luna

Mesorz : 217393
Pesos : 4

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:34 pm

(I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier Your character has been accepted though <333

Since you really haven't heard of Maplestory or anything like that, I'll just give you some things you should know about Bishops:
They can heal people from any injuries
They can use holy magic to fight. (EX: holding their staff like a bow, pulling back a thin string of holy power and creating an arrow, and shooting it as if it were a bow. Stuff like that o-o LOL...)
They can revive ONE PERSON from the dead. Be wise of your choice.
These are just SOME things. not all of them...
They're pretty much protectors and healers.... so yeah C:)
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Queen of Ice
Queen of Ice
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:54 pm

Emerald sighed loudly and rubbed Ryko's head gently. She smiled nicely then scooped Metus out of the sky and held him in her arms. "So," she finally said sighing.
Back to top Go down
HiThereKids
Slime
Slime
HiThereKids

Mesorz : 213879

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:04 pm

(Thanks so much- that really helped.
So, what should my first post be?
Or does it not really matter o.e?)
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:11 pm

''I'll go to Ludibrium with you! I've only been there once and I feel like seeing it again.'' Luna said with a smile.

~~~LOL HI~~~
''I'll go too. Who knows what would happen if Luna's there.''

(Your first post could be like, when we're in Ludibrium or something. I dunno o-o LOL)
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Queen of Ice
Queen of Ice
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:12 pm

"Are you sure? I'm only going to need to turn in one quest and that's it I'm done for the rest of the day," Emerald asked kindly.

---
( You can just meet up with them, bump into them ^w^. It can be anything really (: )
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:17 pm

''Yeah~ We'll have to go to Orbis before Ludibrium since the Ellinia ship only takes us to Orbis, right? I live in Orbis, so I can just drop off something when we get there and then we can go to Ludibrium~''

~~~NANANANA NANANANA GERO'S WORLD C:~~~
''Ludibrium.... was the place of my childhood. It's been a while since I've been there. I kinda miss that place so I'll go with you. I'm sure.''

(BTW, ALL OF THIS ''~~~ -insert text here- ~~~'' THINGS ARE JUST RANDOM. THEY DON'T RELATE TO THE RP IN ANY WAY. IT'S KIND OF LIKE A TITLE THING FOR GERO. I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU TO JUST IGNORE IT. LOL)
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Queen of Ice
Queen of Ice
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:22 pm

"Ah I see. That's fine then~ It'll probably take about twenty minutes if we're lucky.." Emerald sighed. "It's a pain in the ass to wait for the boat to hurry up.."
Back to top Go down
HiThereKids
Slime
Slime
HiThereKids

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:23 pm

Jae kicked a rock with her foot, watching it tumble across the ground. "I'm bored." She complained to herself, looking around. It was times like these Jae wished she didn't hate meeting new people. Jae pulled the sleeves of her shirt down, covering her wrists. She winced as she accidentally pushed down on a recent scar, but quickly shook it off, continuing to walk again. "What to do.." Jae muttered under her breath, looking around once again. "Ludibrium is so boring." She thought, biting her tongue.

(heh, fail.)
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:12 pm

(Actually, for someone who doesn't role play a lot, that's a good post c:)

~~~LOL OOPS WRONG COLOR :c...~~~
~~~LOL YAY, IT'S THE RIGHT COLOR NOW C:~~~

~~~20 MINS LATER BECAUSE IDK WHAT TO DO. LOL~~~
''The ship should be here by now. We should go over and see if it's there.'' Gero suggested.
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Queen of Ice
Queen of Ice
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:37 pm

"Kay~" Emerald running over to the ship. "It's here~" she shouted. "Hurry up!"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:26 pm

Luna ran over to the ship. ''C'mon Gero!'' Luna yelled.

''I'm coming! Hold on!'' Gero ran over to where the others were.
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Queen of Ice
Queen of Ice
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:04 pm

"That sounded wrong!" Emerald laughed loudly.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:41 pm

~~~LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL hi.~~~
''No one asked you!'' Gero said as he boarded the ship.
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Queen of Ice
Queen of Ice
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:45 pm

"I can say whatever I want. Thank you very much darlin'," Emerald stuck out her tongue like a child then sighed. "Damn. Going to take a long ass time to get to Ludi. How I hate these boats," she said.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:28 pm

''It should only take about 10 minutes.... meanwhile, we can take a nap or something...'' Luna said.
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Queen of Ice
Queen of Ice
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:30 pm

"That's just asking for rape Luna," Emerald shrugged. "Ain't nothing left to do, I'll just be brushing Ryko's fur. Have fun getting raped," she smirked.
Back to top Go down
HiThereKids
Slime
Slime
HiThereKids

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:34 pm

Jae sat down, leaning against a wall. She fiddled with the laces of her shoes, whispering to herself. Jae considered getting on a boat-- sailing somewhere else, or just begin to train. Both options seemed boring to her. "Might as well be bored against a wall." Jae said under her breath, pushing her bangs out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Queen of Ice
Queen of Ice
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:39 pm

"Shut the fuck up!" Luna shouted nodding off to sleep.

"Hmph. When she gets raped she better not cry," Emerald muttered brushing Ryko's fur with a light blue brush.

Back to top Go down
HiThereKids
Slime
Slime
HiThereKids

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:46 pm

"So bored." Jae groaned. She pulled up her sleeve, looking at her wrists. Scars were slowly inching their way up her arm; some slowly fading, some still bright red. With a shrug, Jae quickly pulled her sleeve back down. "Man, I need some friends." She said quietly, digging her nails into the ground. You really know your life is messed up if you've been talking to yourself for two hours. Jae thought, staring at her sneakers.
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Queen of Ice
Queen of Ice
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:52 pm

-I am too lazy to type up a conversation for ten minutes-

"Alright bitches we're here. Get up!" Emerald said throwing her staff at Luna and Gero.

"Really? You just had to throw your staff? You could've done it the normal way.." Luna hissed while rubbing her head tenderly.

"Screw the normal way! It's more fun watching your reactions," Emerald smirked.

"Oh well, at least she didn't kick us off the ship while we were sleeping," Gero shrugged.

-ALALALALATIMEWRAP-

"Damn, where the hell is everyone? Did someone die and people attended the person's funeral?!" Emerald whined.

"Who knows?" Luna looked around and noticed a girl leaning on a wall talking to herself. She walked up to the girl and smiled "Hello~"

[Colorful post<3]
Back to top Go down
HiThereKids
Slime
Slime
HiThereKids

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:55 pm

Jae jumped a bit, and her hand automatically flied to her staff. Once she realized it was just a group of people who looked around her age, she smiled, relaxing a bit. "Hi." Jae responded, pulling herself up. "I'm Jae."
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Queen of Ice
Queen of Ice
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:01 pm

"Hello~ I'm Luna! They're kinda busy but they'll introduce themselves shortly..." Luna said pointing out Gero and Emerald who were arguing.

"Dude! Red is way better then Green!" Emerald argued before noticing Jae. "Ah! What a pretty girl! Hey~ I'm Emerald!" she said smiling.

"No it isn't!" Gero muttered before noticing Jae. "Oh! Hello I'm Gero," he said.
Back to top Go down
HiThereKids
Slime
Slime
HiThereKids

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:05 pm

Jae laughed a bit, overhearing Emerald and Gero's argument. "Thanks." She smiled softly as a response to the compliment. "Nice to meet you three, I'm Jae." Jae set her hands in her pockets. "So, are you guys here to train, or...?"
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Queen of Ice
Queen of Ice
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:13 pm

Emerald smiled before answering "No problem!" she said happily. "Actually, they're only here due to one of my quests I must turn in to get a new staff you see. This blue one isn't suitable for me since the magic is escaping so I have to get a new one," she explained holding up her blue staff with a blue jewel resting on the top of it. "I met these two about an hour ago and they wanted to come so yea~" she finished still smiling.

"Pretty much what she said," Luna shrugged.
Back to top Go down
HiThereKids
Slime
Slime
HiThereKids

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:19 pm

"A quest, hm?" Jae's eyes lit up, a smile spreading across her face. "Do you mind if I.. you know, join you guys?" She laughed a bit and took out her own staff. "I mean, I'm only a Bishop, so I get if you don't want me to come or something." Jae smiled nervously
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Maplestory Season 1~
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dummiez :: Fun Shit :: Roleplay-
Jump to: