Dummiez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dummiez

For all your role-playing needs (:

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
RULES!....REMEMBER THEM!
Hello, this is Frozen speaking..Is this thing working? I dunno okay anyways. DON'T PISS ANYONE OFF. You'll regret it c': <3 -Jen
I would like to welcome our newest member, jaipho! -Hijiki
If you have any questions, PM one of the Admins, or just post an thread. We will help you as soon as we can (: -Frozo.
Be sure to check the archives in the chat just in case! ~Luna
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Frozen
~Maplestory Season 1~ Vote_lcap1~Maplestory Season 1~ Voting_bar1~Maplestory Season 1~ Vote_rcap1 
Luna
~Maplestory Season 1~ Vote_lcap1~Maplestory Season 1~ Voting_bar1~Maplestory Season 1~ Vote_rcap1 
Hijiki
CouchFlip
Dustiletto
HiThereKids
~Ikeypoo
InsaneCultist
lizAArd
~Lucina
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Crimson Character Names
~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:24 pm by Frozen

» ~Maplestory Season 1~
~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:26 pm by Frozen

» The Moon has set.
~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:47 pm by Frozen

» i leik dem potatosticks

» *-~.LOL.~-*

» {Elements}
~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:09 am by Frozen

» Cliff Party c':
~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:20 pm by Frozen

» « Le Cirque de Rêves »
~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:52 pm by Frozen

» Frozen's ice has melted.
~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:19 pm by Frozen

Poll
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~Maplestory Season 1~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Frozen
Queen of Ice
Queen of Ice
Frozen

Mesorz : 220302
Pesos : 3

~Maplestory Season 1~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:34 pm

( Kristy's role-play c: We decided to start the fuck over!)

~MAPLESTORY~
(Based off a game. LOL)

Rules:
-Only one job per character
-Fighting is absolutely allowed. Deaths are also allowed.
-Romance is allowed but don't go too far.
-Don't make your characters 'godly'.
-You may have as many characters as you want.
-Only one mount allowed per character.
- You can curse all the fuck you want.

Storyline:
You were one of the many chosen ones. A very evil mage named 'Black Mage' has taken over maple world, creating monsters, separating towns, and causing chaos throughout the maple world. You were chosen......chosen to become very strong, form an alliance with other strong ones, and defeat the Black Mage to save the world.

Jobs:
~Warriors~
Hero (Uses a 2-Handed Sword and holy power)
Paladin (Uses a 2-Handed Axe and holy power)
Dark Knight (Uses a spear and dark power)

~Magicians~
Arch Magician (Fire/Poison) (Uses a staff/wand and deals with fire and poison magic)
Arch Magician (Ice/Lightning) (Uses a staff/wand and deals with ice and lighting magic)
Bishop (Uses a staff/wand and deals with holy power)

~Archer~
Bow Master (Uses a bow + arrows to shoot monsters with arrows)
Marksman (Uses a crossbow + arrows to shoot monsters with arrows)

~Thief~
Night Lord (Uses a claw + stars and throws them at monsters)
Shadower (Uses a dagger and does close combat with monsters)
Dual Blader (Uses a dagger and katara to do close combat with monsters)

~Pirate~
Buccaneer (Uses knucklers and fist fights with monsters)
Corsair (Uses a gun + bullets to shoot monsters with bullets)
Cannon Master (Uses a cannon to shoot bombs at monsters)

~Hero~
Aran (Uses a polearm and ice power + close combat to kill monsters)
Evan (Uses a staff/wand to control a dragon which has all magic skill elements)
Mercedes (Uses 2 crossbow guns to shoot magic arrows at monsters)
Phantom (Uses a cane + cards to summon skills/monsters to battle monsters)
Luminous (Uses a shining rod + an orb to control his/her power. They have a light + dark power)

~Citizen~
Demon Slayer (Uses a 1-Handed Mace/Axe and dark power + a force shield for protection)
Battle Mage (Uses a staff and dark power)
Wild Hunter (Uses a crossbow + arrows to shoot monsters. Also comes with a jaguar mount. Wild hunters cannot choose a different mount. Wild hunters can summon monsters if caught in a trap)
Mechanic (Uses a machine as a mount that shoots bullets at monsters. Also has other machinery like a teleporter.)

(FOR MORE INFORMATION, I'D GOOGLE THESE MAPLESTORY JOBS.)

Mounts:
Wolf
Turtle
Frog
Owl
Unicorn
Horse
Chicken

Homes:
~Henesys; A peaceful, calm town. However, it's quite popular. It has a wide variety of shops, perfect for beginners that are just starting their journey to defeat the Black Mage.

~Kerning; A loud, always busy town. It is known for it's subway that leads to a very large mall. If you enter the station though, you'll find a path leading to the swamps.

~Orbis; A floating town. It floats on clouds that never fall down. It's in the middle of the maple world and has many different ships that are connected to different locations.

~Ludibrium; A town made totally out of toys and legos. It's a very kind-friendly town and has a very big clock tower. It is said that the clock tower leads to the deepest parts of Ludibrium that contains a very evil floating clock monster, summoned by the Black Mage.

~Leafre; This town isn't very crowded. It is said to be the old place where dragons used to once life. It's a very small town and the monsters there are very powerful. It is also said that if you grow these so called 'Dragon Wings', you can fly everywhere. It is a very dangerous quest to get them.

~Mu Lung; This town is very, very beautiful. Filled with cherry blossom trees that grow peaches. This town is said to be very crowded with pandas. If you go outside of this town, you may run into peach-stealing monkeys that WILL attack you if you try to take a peach.

~Amoria; This town is very popular and is filled with many couples. This town is where all the marriages take place. It is very pretty and doesn't have any powerful monsters.

~Ariant; This place is just like a desert. It has very strong heat waves and is barely populated at all.

~Aquarium; This is an underwater town. It's filled with many fishes and is home to many sea animals. It isn't very popular since it is underwater.

Pets:
Dog ~Maplestory Season 1~ 154vy2t
Fox ~Maplestory Season 1~ 2pqkuwi
Bunny ~Maplestory Season 1~ 2s154ly
Cat ~Maplestory Season 1~ 2i9ouio
Mors (The controller of Death) ~Maplestory Season 1~ 28lqr8j
Metus (The controller of Fear) ~Maplestory Season 1~ 16hylv
Invidia (The controller of Jealousy) ~Maplestory Season 1~ 55oxo0
Pink Bean ~Maplestory Season 1~ 33tkl6v
Seal ~Maplestory Season 1~ 5xk6tz
Unicorn ~Maplestory Season 1~ 350s0nl

~Form~
Character Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Home:
Pet:

Towns (ISN'T NEEDED. IT'S JUST SOME MORE INFO. IT IS NOT FOR YOUR CHARACTER TO LIVE IN. READ IF YOU WANT):
~Ellinia; A town in which is entirely made out of very tall trees. This town is filled with many fairies that protect the town. Also known for having a ship connecting Victoria Island (Which has the towns of Kerning, Henesys, Ellinia, Perion, and Sleepywood) and Orbis. Beware though; the ship gets attacked by Balrogs during the night...

~Perion; This is believed to be the place where all warriors from around Maple World have been gathered. It's full of rocky mountains.

~Sleepywood; The town which connects the rest of the towns in Victoria Island. This town is RIGHT in the middle of Victoria Island, and is very dangerous. It's very quiet and also has a sauna in which you can relax in. It has a very deep cave and leads to the strongest monster in Victoria Island, the Balrog.

~Temple of Time; A place connected to Leafre. This is the most dangerous place in all of Maple World. In order to proceed through the whole temple, you must complete many quests. At the very end of the temple lies the Black Mage's strongest monster.... the Pink Bean. If you manage to kill it, a door will appear that leads to the Black Mage. Good luck.

Current characters c':
Emerald [Jen]
Nelmo [Jen]
Luna [Kristy]
Gero [Kristy]
Wren [Sydni]
Minori [Sydni]

Last edited by Hijiki on Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:29 am; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong storyline. The one previously was just a second season of this rp....so I changed it back to the first season... lol. My bad :c ~Luna, Added towns and pictures of pets ~Luna, Removed 'Double Posting' Rule -Frozen, Added minor stuff. ~Luna)
Back to top Go down
https://dummiez.rpg-board.net
Frozen
Queen of Ice
Queen of Ice
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:52 pm

Form:
Character Name: Emerald
Job: Arch Magician (Ice/Lightning)
Mount: Wolf [ It shall be named Ryko! ]

Personality:
Emerald comes off as a rude and stubborn girl when you first meet her. Due to this, many people came and left from her life. But no one truly knows she's very kind and caring about those she cares about. Emerald is never seen without her pet Metus and her trustworthy wolf Ryko. Emerald is willing to anything in her power to defend those whom she cares about. She'll even put her life on the line if it involves someone she truly cares about.

Looks:
Emerald has long black curly hair that falls gently falls midway on her back.
Her bangs cover her forehead completely, but you're able to see her eyes.
Emerald has very bright green eyes that almost seem fake, but do not mistaken; they're real. Emerald is usually seen wearing a red and black shirt. She also wears red and black pants with red stripes on her thighs, her pants finishes with a red line shaping the outline of the end of the pants. She wears grey sneakers that are perfect for running. On the top of her head she wears a pair of black and red goggles. She wears a white wing earring on her right ear which she uses to contact her dead twin sister [Sapphire].

Home: Leafre
Pet: Metus

Form:
Character Name: Faneru (THANKS KRISTY. LOL )
Job: Evan
Mount: N/A
Personality:
Faneru is a very wild and weird kind of person. He enjoys having fun and laughing along side his friends. He doesn't get offended very easily, so he's pretty out-going. He's rude when you offend him or you get on his bad side. He protects his family and his friends, so don't ever insult his friends and family. He'll do anything to protect those close to him.

Looks:
He has short dark blue hair that doesn't go past his shoulders. His bangs falls above his eyes. He has bad eyesight so he wears black-rimmed glasses, his eye color is a light shade of blue. He's usually seen with a dark blue shirt and dark blue pants, his shoes are jet-black.

Home: Leafre
Pet: Fox
[ On a side note, He is Emerald's older brother c: ]

[ Kristy's characters ]

Character Name: Luna

Job: Luminous

Mount: Wolf (Kemoro)

Personality: Luna is very kindhearted and will help anyone in need. You'll usually find her peacefully sitting on top of buildings in Orbis. You'll find her with her pet, Metus, and her wolf named Kemoro. Sometimes, if you're lucky, you'll even find her on her wolf passing by you while you're training. She's very secretive and shy. She'll want to be friends with you but doesn't know what to say. If you're friends with her, she'll protect you and fight along side with you for the rest of her life.

Home: Orbis

Pet: Mors

Looks: She has very long, black hair that lays on her back gracefully. Her eyes are a very light color of grey, as if they were white and she was blind, but she is not even close to being blind. She has a black visor beanie which is her favorite thing to wear. She also usually wears a red checkered shirt with a grey undershirt and some shorts which are also a light grey, almost white. Her hands have some kind of mark shaped as a skull as if it was a warning that the monsters that she face are going to be dead in less than a second if they don't get out of her way. Her shining rod and her orb that she uses to control her light and dark powers are hidden on her back and covered by her hair. Her shoes are handmade by her own hands using the skin of this monster called ''Wyvern'' which is a very strong monster deep inside Leafre.

Form:
Character Name: Gero

Job: Phantom

Mount: Owl (Mizuki)

Personality: Gero is very secretive when it comes to his family. Other than that, Gero is very helpful in helping beginners on their journey in Henesys. He doesn't often train but when he does, he usually has to travel on his owl, Mizuki, to Leafre. You'll mostly find him in Henesys helping beginners or you'll find him listening to music, sitting and waiting for beginners. Sometimes when he's listening to music, you'll find him singing to them as well, adding screams in it. He just loves music.

Looks: He has sort of long hair that is a very dark shade of brown. His eyes are green, but often when he's mad, they change to a shade of red. When he's jealous, his eyes usually turn hazel which is the same color as his pet, Invidia, the controller of jealousy. He wears a green hoodie and shorts.

Home: Henesys

Pet: Invidia

Last edited by Frozen on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luna
Guardian of the Night Sky
Luna

Mesorz : 215993
Pesos : 4

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:23 pm

((Ty Jen for posting our forms. My characters: Luna and Gero just to make sure.))
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Queen of Ice
Queen of Ice
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:34 pm

(( No problem, took a long ass time to fucking copy and paste though. LOL ))
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:49 pm

((NOW WE WAIT FOR A CERTAIN SOMEONE <3))
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Queen of Ice
Queen of Ice
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:51 pm

(( B-but I wanna start.. :c ))
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Queen of Ice
Queen of Ice
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:27 pm

((Sorry sydni bby but I'm bored as fuck omg.))

Emerald was running with her wolf Ryko and Metus her trusty ghost pet. "Ah, did we get far enough? I didn't mean to piss those golems off..." she said out loud still running. Ryko barked trying to say "Yea.." slowly Emerald started slowing down. "H-Ha..G-ood..I'm beat!" she said holding her knees. "Alright..where the hell are we?" Emerald looked around.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:53 pm

Gero saw a girl who seemed to have ran away from something. ''You alright? Are you lost or anything?''
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Queen of Ice
Queen of Ice
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:55 pm

"I'm fine, just tired as hell," Emerald stood up tall sighing. "This sounds stupid, I know, but where in the living hell are we? I'm not used to Victoria Island just yet, so I forgot where this place was."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:38 pm

''Ah, we are actually in Sleepywood which is right in the middle of Victoria Island. If you go in that direction, you'll end up in the town. After you get in the town, there should be a place where you can rest. There's also hotels there which happen to be the best ones on Victoria Island. If you walk past the entrance of Sleepywood, you'll end up on a path towards a town called Henesys.'' Gero said as he was pointing towards the directions.
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Queen of Ice
Queen of Ice
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:42 pm

"You sure know a lot, you live around here?" Emerald asked. "Ah yes, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Emerald Hiroshama, an ice and lighting arch magician, and you?"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:50 pm

''I live in Henesys. I've been here ever since I was born. I came here just in case anyone needed help and I guess I found you. Should I walk you to Henesys or something You know, just in case you get lost or something again.''
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Queen of Ice
Queen of Ice
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:59 pm

"Sure, I don't mind, but what a lovely life story. I live in Leafre, which is why I don't know this place all too well. I've been there every since I was born also, but I leave once in a while. I live with my older brother." Emerald sighed.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:25 pm

"Ah, Leafre, huh? You came from such a far place. Anyways, shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Hijiki
Keeper of Fantasy
Keeper of Fantasy
Hijiki

Mesorz : 217369

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:34 pm

((Dude,we're back in season one??!!!!))

Form:
Character Name: Wren Noelle Shiloh Adelaide Lancaster(her parents couldn't decide )
Job: Bishop
Mount: Wolf [Male, named Runi]

Personality: Wren is kind of quiet, random, and can be crazy if compelled to. Very shy and antisocial. Likes to read and do research on trivial topics. Loves to harass her friends. Just don't tick her off. She is very sensitive and opinionated on some topics, yet she won't suffocate you with her opinions. You'll never see her cry because it's something she does not do (in public anyways.) Wren is very kind to others and feels selfish when doing things for herself. She is easily embarrassed.
She really just, does not like the Black Mage considering he has ruined her hometown. She'd do just about anything to put him out of power.

Looks: Ice blue eyes. Really long, straight, auburn hair. Kind of pale. She has a long scar on her stomach (Origin: unknown) She usually wears a greenish-blue checkered shirt with a blue tanktop underneath, paired with some shorts, and brown boots. She wears her signature goggles on top of her head all the time. Wren has only one feather earring, and a stud in the on the other ear. She wears blue gloves with a purple cape.

Home: Ludibrium. Driven out by the Black Mage.
Pet: Fox (Female, named Taru. Roams around aimlessly, barely with Wren. Will come, if called out to.)

---

Form:
Character Name: Minori Thaddeus Lancaster
Job: Arch Magician (Fire/Poison)
Mount: Horse [Male, named Aoi]

Personality: Minori is basically the complete opposite of his sister. Minori likes to roam about aimlessly and meet new people. He is a social butterfly. Minori thrives on attention and is a huge goof ball. He's very nice, much like Wren, but particularly rude to people who he does not know. Don't take it personally though. He likes to look after his sister, but because of his immaturity, Wren is typically the one looking after him. ALso, unlike his sister, he has a very chilled, laid back personality.
Minori holds a strong grudge against the Black Mage.

Looks: Minori is fairly tall with sea green eyes and blonde hair. Minori casts no resemblance to his sister what-so-ever. Minori usually wears a hoodie with some random t-shirt he felt like wearing, with jeans, warrior gloves, and tennis shoes. Minori's weapon is a staff, which is usually strapped to his back.

Home: Ludibrium. Driven out by the Black Mage.
Pet: None.

Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:38 pm

Yup. c:
We can restart errything and I can change Luna's attitude and shit now LOL.
Back to top Go down
Hijiki
Keeper of Fantasy
Keeper of Fantasy
Hijiki

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:39 pm

Hooray! Now I don't have to hook up with someone xD
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:44 pm

Yes you do. Jk
Back to top Go down
Hijiki
Keeper of Fantasy
Keeper of Fantasy
Hijiki

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:45 pm

(( I'm like "BUT WHO WITH?"! ))
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:53 pm

((Taru. LOLJK))
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Queen of Ice
Queen of Ice
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:13 pm

"Yeah it's quite far, which is why I don't run around too often in Victoria. And sure~" Emerald said smiling while she starting walking besides Ryko.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:29 pm

~~~How long has it been since Gero's last adventure on the other forum? O-O~~~
They arrived in Henesys. ''And we're in Henesys~'' Gero said.

''Gero~ You're back! Who's this?'' Luna said as she walked up towards Gero and the other girl.

''Her name's Emerald. Emerald, meet my friend Luna~''

''Oh hello, Emerald! I'm Luna. Nice to meet you~''
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Queen of Ice
Queen of Ice
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:31 pm

(( Like a month LOL ))

"Hello Luna! I'm Emerald, as this guy stated!" Emerald smiled.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:32 pm

~~~LOL I MISS GERO'S ADVENTURES<3~~~
''Good, we all met each other. Should I show you around Henesys?''

''Oh! I want to come!''
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Queen of Ice
Queen of Ice
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:34 pm

(( Don't we all LOL. Remember Lance's adventure outside the door? xD ))

"Sure sounds good. I don't have anything to do for the rest of the.." Emerald stared up at the sky. "Evening. For the rest of the evening."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Maplestory Season 1~   ~Maplestory Season 1~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Maplestory Season 1~
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dummiez :: Fun Shit :: Roleplay-
Jump to: