Dummiez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dummiez

For all your role-playing needs (:

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
RULES!....REMEMBER THEM!
Hello, this is Frozen speaking..Is this thing working? I dunno okay anyways. DON'T PISS ANYONE OFF. You'll regret it c': <3 -Jen
I would like to welcome our newest member, jaipho! -Hijiki
If you have any questions, PM one of the Admins, or just post an thread. We will help you as soon as we can (: -Frozo.
Be sure to check the archives in the chat just in case! ~Luna
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Frozen
I beg you to tear my ass asunder with your blunt observations. Vote_lcap1I beg you to tear my ass asunder with your blunt observations. Voting_bar1I beg you to tear my ass asunder with your blunt observations. Vote_rcap1 
Luna
I beg you to tear my ass asunder with your blunt observations. Vote_lcap1I beg you to tear my ass asunder with your blunt observations. Voting_bar1I beg you to tear my ass asunder with your blunt observations. Vote_rcap1 
Hijiki
CouchFlip
Dustiletto
HiThereKids
~Ikeypoo
InsaneCultist
lizAArd
~Lucina
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Crimson Character Names
I beg you to tear my ass asunder with your blunt observations. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:24 pm by Frozen

» ~Maplestory Season 1~
I beg you to tear my ass asunder with your blunt observations. Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:26 pm by Frozen

» The Moon has set.
I beg you to tear my ass asunder with your blunt observations. Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:47 pm by Frozen

» i leik dem potatosticks
I beg you to tear my ass asunder with your blunt observations. Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:47 pm by Frozen

» *-~.LOL.~-*

» {Elements}
I beg you to tear my ass asunder with your blunt observations. Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:09 am by Frozen

» Cliff Party c':
I beg you to tear my ass asunder with your blunt observations. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:20 pm by Frozen

» « Le Cirque de Rêves »
I beg you to tear my ass asunder with your blunt observations. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:52 pm by Frozen

» Frozen's ice has melted.
I beg you to tear my ass asunder with your blunt observations. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:19 pm by Frozen

Poll
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

I beg you to tear my ass asunder with your blunt observations.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
~Ikeypoo
Fetus
Fetus
~Ikeypoo

Mesorz : 212855
Pesos : 3
Location : From beyond the cracks in the wall, in the darkest corners of your mind.

I beg you to tear my ass asunder with your blunt observations. Empty
PostSubject: I beg you to tear my ass asunder with your blunt observations.   I beg you to tear my ass asunder with your blunt observations. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:28 pm

When you are as perfect as I am, it's hard to be ridiculed. So please, give me your best shot.

Nothing? Oh, right, I'm perfect.
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Queen of Ice
Queen of Ice
Frozen

Mesorz : 221352

PostSubject: Re: I beg you to tear my ass asunder with your blunt observations.   I beg you to tear my ass asunder with your blunt observations. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:31 pm

Bitch please okay.

1) I find you WAYY too self important, you're not a prince or a princess calm down bitch.

2) You're kind of a douche sometimes, despite you joking around.

3) You act like you're better then anyone, when in reality you're not worth shit here.

4) You're trying too hard to be 'cool' or 'awesome' or 'popular', it's quite ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
https://dummiez.rpg-board.net
~Ikeypoo
Fetus
Fetus
~Ikeypoo

Mesorz : 212855
Location : From beyond the cracks in the wall, in the darkest corners of your mind.

PostSubject: Re: I beg you to tear my ass asunder with your blunt observations.   I beg you to tear my ass asunder with your blunt observations. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:41 pm

Frozen wrote:
Bitch please okay.

1) I find you WAYY too self important, you're not a prince or a princess calm down bitch.

2) You're kind of a douche sometimes, despite you joking around.

3) You act like you're better then anyone, when in reality you're not worth shit here.

4) You're trying too hard to be 'cool' or 'awesome' or 'popular', it's quite ridiculous.

1. Jokes
2. Jokes
3. But I am! (Jokes)
4. LOL'd

I'm expecting Sydni and Pommy to REALLY fuck my ayuss with some shit. You've known me- wait, you don't know me. :'(
Back to top Go down
Hijiki
Keeper of Fantasy
Keeper of Fantasy
Hijiki

Mesorz : 218419

PostSubject: Re: I beg you to tear my ass asunder with your blunt observations.   I beg you to tear my ass asunder with your blunt observations. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:43 pm

Hoe, I know you like the cracker I am. I know so much about you. Horrible things. Such as, you are so ugly you make trolls implode on themselves into a pile of bowel movement. Like, it's that sad. You are pathetically craving attention like a pregnant fat ass craves dirt. When you come near me, I vomit on the inside because of your implorable scent that is similar to a cat dying of child birth in a sewer. Your head looks like someone brought down moon rocks and molded your face out of them. There's ugly ass dents on your moldy face which makes you ten times more horrendously disgusting. Above all that, your personality is similar to that of a donkey's ass in the hot desert heat after it's just defecated all over the place. I wish that you'd die in a ditch as a cow disembowels on your remains. Good day.
Back to top Go down
Hijiki
Keeper of Fantasy
Keeper of Fantasy
Hijiki

Mesorz : 218419

PostSubject: Re: I beg you to tear my ass asunder with your blunt observations.   I beg you to tear my ass asunder with your blunt observations. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:37 pm

DON'T THINK YOU CAN HIDE FROM ME
Back to top Go down
Luna
Guardian of the Night Sky
Guardian of the Night Sky
Luna

Mesorz : 217043
Pesos : 4

PostSubject: Re: I beg you to tear my ass asunder with your blunt observations.   I beg you to tear my ass asunder with your blunt observations. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:54 pm

AYY
MOON ROCKS ARE BEAUTIFUL D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I beg you to tear my ass asunder with your blunt observations.   I beg you to tear my ass asunder with your blunt observations. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I beg you to tear my ass asunder with your blunt observations.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dummiez :: Offenses :: Frying-
Jump to: