Dummiez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dummiez

For all your role-playing needs (:

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
RULES!....REMEMBER THEM!
Hello, this is Frozen speaking..Is this thing working? I dunno okay anyways. DON'T PISS ANYONE OFF. You'll regret it c': <3 -Jen
I would like to welcome our newest member, jaipho! -Hijiki
If you have any questions, PM one of the Admins, or just post an thread. We will help you as soon as we can (: -Frozo.
Be sure to check the archives in the chat just in case! ~Luna
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Frozen
Yo, ~Ikeypoo Vote_lcap1Yo, ~Ikeypoo Voting_bar1Yo, ~Ikeypoo Vote_rcap1 
Luna
Hijiki
CouchFlip
Dustiletto
HiThereKids
~Ikeypoo
InsaneCultist
lizAArd
~Lucina
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Crimson Character Names
Yo, ~Ikeypoo Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:24 pm by Frozen

» ~Maplestory Season 1~
Yo, ~Ikeypoo Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:26 pm by Frozen

» The Moon has set.
Yo, ~Ikeypoo Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:47 pm by Frozen

» i leik dem potatosticks

» *-~.LOL.~-*

» {Elements}
Yo, ~Ikeypoo Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:09 am by Frozen

» Cliff Party c':
Yo, ~Ikeypoo Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:20 pm by Frozen

» « Le Cirque de Rêves »
Yo, ~Ikeypoo Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:52 pm by Frozen

» Frozen's ice has melted.
Yo, ~Ikeypoo Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:19 pm by Frozen

Poll
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Yo, ~Ikeypoo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hijiki
Keeper of Fantasy
Keeper of Fantasy
Hijiki

Mesorz : 218419
Pesos : 3

Yo, ~Ikeypoo Empty
PostSubject: Yo, ~Ikeypoo   Yo, ~Ikeypoo Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Girl. You is so annoying. You is like, omg. So not-kawaii! You make me want to bash my head in a wall along with your Prince Albert. Your fetus-y ass is so fetus-y. It's ridiculous! Like, girl, seriously. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
~Ikeypoo
Fetus
Fetus
~Ikeypoo

Mesorz : 212855
Location : From beyond the cracks in the wall, in the darkest corners of your mind.

Yo, ~Ikeypoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, ~Ikeypoo   Yo, ~Ikeypoo Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:21 pm

Bitch, please. Who is you talking to with yo stank ayuss hair, and yo nasty ass fuckin' underbite. You is some kind of troll, with the way you look. Yo voice makes puppies cry, and yo greasy ass face makes me want to vomit. And I'm a fuckin' fetus!
Back to top Go down
Luna
Guardian of the Night Sky
Guardian of the Night Sky
Luna

Mesorz : 217043
Pesos : 4

Yo, ~Ikeypoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, ~Ikeypoo   Yo, ~Ikeypoo Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:28 pm

Bitches, please. Y'all sound like a bunch of mother fuckers havin an argument about fuqing weed and shit at the fuqing 49 cent store. Duhfuq is goin on here? Why y'all be insultin each other like hoes without invitin me? Who duh fuck is Ike? D:<
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Queen of Ice
Queen of Ice
Frozen

Mesorz : 221352

Yo, ~Ikeypoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, ~Ikeypoo   Yo, ~Ikeypoo Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:29 pm

LMFAOWTF?^
Back to top Go down
https://dummiez.rpg-board.net
~Ikeypoo
Fetus
Fetus
~Ikeypoo

Location : From beyond the cracks in the wall, in the darkest corners of your mind.

Yo, ~Ikeypoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, ~Ikeypoo   Yo, ~Ikeypoo Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:30 pm

Luna wrote:
Bitches, please. Y'all sound like a bunch of mother fuckers havin an argument about fuqing weed and shit at the fuqing 49 cent store. Duhfuq is goin on here? Why y'all be insultin each other like hoes without invitin me? Who duh fuck is Ike? D:<

Bitch, you is a trick and a hoe. Don't even get me started on dat uqly ass maplestory bullshit. Oh, and your little E-boyfriends. Don't even qurl. You is out of yo level.
Back to top Go down
Hijiki
Keeper of Fantasy
Keeper of Fantasy
Hijiki

Mesorz : 218419

Yo, ~Ikeypoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, ~Ikeypoo   Yo, ~Ikeypoo Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:31 pm

Huh, excuse you. You better get up out of dis kitchen with yo blue ass weave looking dumbass hoe. How many My Little Pony dolls did it take to make that stupid weave?! I will snatch you so fast by yo fuckin' head. I will choke you with it, bitch. So get the fuck out my kitchen, okay?! You best get out my face. Get outta heah, bitch.
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Queen of Ice
Queen of Ice
Frozen

Yo, ~Ikeypoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, ~Ikeypoo   Yo, ~Ikeypoo Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:34 pm

~Ikeypoo wrote:
Luna wrote:

Bitch, you is a trick and a hoe. Don't even get me started on dat uqly ass maplestory bullshit. Oh, and your little E-boyfriends. Don't even qurl. You is out of yo level.

Bitchz plz. You a stupid hoe leik ninki minaj says, whoo da fk givez a single fk if its maplest0ry? Aint no one no whorez are hear biatch.
Back to top Go down
~Ikeypoo
Fetus
Fetus
~Ikeypoo

Yo, ~Ikeypoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, ~Ikeypoo   Yo, ~Ikeypoo Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Frozen wrote:
~Ikeypoo wrote:
Luna wrote:

Bitchz plz. You a stupid hoe leik ninki minaj says, whoo da fk givez a single fk if its maplest0ry? Aint no one no whorez are hear biatch.

Ew, who is u? is u a triq 2? polees go, and don't even. I swur
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Queen of Ice
Queen of Ice
Frozen

Yo, ~Ikeypoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, ~Ikeypoo   Yo, ~Ikeypoo Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:45 pm

~Ikeypoo wrote:
Frozen wrote:
~Ikeypoo wrote:
Luna wrote:

Ew, who is u? is u a triq 2? polees go, and don't even. I swur

Iz is Frozo, I am 632151521 yearz old fuckah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yo, ~Ikeypoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, ~Ikeypoo   Yo, ~Ikeypoo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo, ~Ikeypoo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dummiez :: Offenses :: Flame-
Jump to: