Dummiez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dummiez

For all your role-playing needs (:

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
RULES!....REMEMBER THEM!
Hello, this is Frozen speaking..Is this thing working? I dunno okay anyways. DON'T PISS ANYONE OFF. You'll regret it c': <3 -Jen
I would like to welcome our newest member, jaipho! -Hijiki
If you have any questions, PM one of the Admins, or just post an thread. We will help you as soon as we can (: -Frozo.
Be sure to check the archives in the chat just in case! ~Luna
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Frozen
[Solved] Removal of the Mother 3 Roleplay Section Vote_lcap1[Solved] Removal of the Mother 3 Roleplay Section Voting_bar1[Solved] Removal of the Mother 3 Roleplay Section Vote_rcap1 
Luna
[Solved] Removal of the Mother 3 Roleplay Section Vote_lcap1[Solved] Removal of the Mother 3 Roleplay Section Voting_bar1[Solved] Removal of the Mother 3 Roleplay Section Vote_rcap1 
Hijiki
CouchFlip
Dustiletto
HiThereKids
~Ikeypoo
InsaneCultist
lizAArd
~Lucina
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Crimson Character Names
[Solved] Removal of the Mother 3 Roleplay Section Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:24 pm by Frozen

» ~Maplestory Season 1~
[Solved] Removal of the Mother 3 Roleplay Section Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:26 pm by Frozen

» The Moon has set.
[Solved] Removal of the Mother 3 Roleplay Section Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:47 pm by Frozen

» i leik dem potatosticks
[Solved] Removal of the Mother 3 Roleplay Section Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:47 pm by Frozen

» *-~.LOL.~-*

» {Elements}
[Solved] Removal of the Mother 3 Roleplay Section Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:09 am by Frozen

» Cliff Party c':
[Solved] Removal of the Mother 3 Roleplay Section Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:20 pm by Frozen

» « Le Cirque de Rêves »
[Solved] Removal of the Mother 3 Roleplay Section Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:52 pm by Frozen

» Frozen's ice has melted.
[Solved] Removal of the Mother 3 Roleplay Section Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:19 pm by Frozen

Poll
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[Solved] Removal of the Mother 3 Roleplay Section

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~Ikeypoo
Fetus
Fetus
~Ikeypoo

Mesorz : 212855
Pesos : 3
Location : From beyond the cracks in the wall, in the darkest corners of your mind.

[Solved] Removal of the Mother 3 Roleplay Section Empty
PostSubject: [Solved] Removal of the Mother 3 Roleplay Section   [Solved] Removal of the Mother 3 Roleplay Section Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:49 pm

Haylee & Raymond's Vote - 1
Everyone Else's Vote Against The Mother 3 Roleplay Section - 2
Everyone Else's Vote For The Mother 3 Roleplay Section - 3

Type the corresponding number for your vote, thanks.

My reasons against it: What point is there to it? They just go there and flood threads with their one-liner messages that could just be put in to instant messaging via skype, xat, or even private messages on this forum.

Only they want to roleplay in it. Can't you just make 1 thread for roleplaying Mother 3, and not tons of little subdivisions? How come only Mother 3 has a special section? Nothing for other fandoms?

Edited by Frozen:

This topic has been solved (Kind of). Ruling? Dis-approved.

Last edited by Frozen on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ruling.)
Back to top Go down
Hijiki
Keeper of Fantasy
Keeper of Fantasy
Hijiki

Mesorz : 218419

PostSubject: Re: [Solved] Removal of the Mother 3 Roleplay Section   [Solved] Removal of the Mother 3 Roleplay Section Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Thank you for your input. As to why there is only a 'Mother Roleplays' section is because it was asked to be put there. The division exists so there is some sort of organization to the 'Roleplays' section. Also, if you want more sections for different fandoms, ask. We are not psychic here. I apologize if this is an inconvenience to you.
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Queen of Ice
Queen of Ice
Frozen

Mesorz : 221352

PostSubject: Re: [Solved] Removal of the Mother 3 Roleplay Section   [Solved] Removal of the Mother 3 Roleplay Section Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Okay everyone shut the fuck up, alright? Don't fucking post. Let me handle this shit.

Okay, this forum's purpose was for role-play, hence at the home page "For all your role-playing needs". They requested for their own little section, which is okay, seeing as they're not disturbing anyone. They're just role-playing in their own little worlds, without even doing anything to annoy anyone else on the forum is okay with me. If you ask, and we approve of the section you want to make for fandoms, we'll make it. Sydni (I think it was her) was who approved of the section in the first place. Truly it doesn't matter if there's so many little subdivisions, just ignore them if you're not going to use it.

They want to role-play? Then so let them, don't get included in something. If they were annoying the hell out of everyone, then you can complain but otherwise, they're not even doing anything.

So please, if you want something to be done just ask us. But I don't approve of the removed section.

./Locked

Back to top Go down
https://dummiez.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Solved] Removal of the Mother 3 Roleplay Section   [Solved] Removal of the Mother 3 Roleplay Section Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Solved] Removal of the Mother 3 Roleplay Section
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dummiez :: Random :: Polls-
Jump to: